As many of you have been waiting to hear, we’ve chosen 5 dealerships to be the first to have access to mobile Showroom!
We thank all the many dealerships that nominated themselves for this opportunity. We were very pleased with the number of super keen responses we received.
Here are the first 5 dealerships who will hit the ground running with mobile Showroom next week and will provide us with feedback to enhance the functionality before it’s rolled out to the rest of our dealerships:
1. Glenmore Audi – Calgary
2. Brian Jessel BMW – Vancouver
3. Hyundai Gallery – Calgary
4. Northwest Lexus – Brampton
5. Owasco VW – Whitby
Mobile Showroom allows sales consultants to always be ready from a tablet or smartphone with access to:
- Present inventory in real-time
- Introduce lease and finance buying solutions early in the sales process, not just a cash price
- Favourite certain vehicles per customer
- Everything already in My Business+ optimized for mobile devices
Thank you again to all of the dealerships that were interested in being testers, and congratulations to the 5 that will be the first to see and work with mobile Showroom!